I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Monday, July 16, 2012

U.K. Forces in the Falklands, part 2.

I've been busy painting and flocking bases, so now my Falkland Island troops are done for the moment.

 Here's all the firepower I have so far.  The two harriers will come in handy for close ground support.   

I finally added a camo paint job to the U.K. Scimitar.  I have another U.K. Scorpion kit to put together for the rest of the British Armor support. 

I touched up the figures, gave them some drybrushing, and flocked the bases.
They are ready for duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment