I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meesa have a Grande Gungan Army...

Until they end up in battle, I thought I'd take a picture of some of my available Star Wars Troops.  Here we have the Gungan Army.  The Infantry are from WOTC.  The Fambaa's are Action Fleet, remote controlled vehicles/beasts.  The Catapults are from the Kenner line of Action Figures.

I've got a 'couple' of infantry figures. 


I need more Kaadu too, but at $15+ a pop for the rare figure, it's high unlikely I'll have too many more. 

I need a few more of the shield bearer figures, but of course they're 'uncommon' and at least $3 each.  

"Bring on da droids!"

No comments:

Post a Comment