I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Denizens of Tatooine

Here are my 25mm metal Star Wars figures by West End Games.

Here are my Jawa's with an Action Fleet Sandcrawler. I have many other WOTC Plastic Jawas, but haven't taken a photo of them yet.


Here are my Tusken Raiders/Sandpeople with Bantha's. I have many other WOTC Plastic Tusken Raiders, but haven't taken a photo of them yet.

A couple of them have been customized including one with a new sniper rifle and one that I swapped the top half with a Bantha rider top half.

No comments:

Post a Comment