I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Sunday, January 1, 2012

Zulu rules: Assegai to Zulu (A2Z)


I'm not one to really right my own rules, but I wasn't happy with any of the purchased or free Zulu rules out there. So, I created my own and am quite happy with them.

Here is the folder to download the rules and reference sheet for my custom 10mm Colonial/Zulu rules called, "Assegai to Zulu" (A2Z):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0df74hab72d3es0/AACDxDl1Mxpg4x0HvzieYZEFa?dl=0

If you download them and play them, please let me know what you think of them.

1 comment:

  1. Well, which of your free hosting services turned out the best? I see neither exist anymore. I suggest you use Dropbox or Skydrive.

    ReplyDelete