I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Necromunda: The Orlocks

Here some of my additional Necromunda gangs, The Orlocks.  For these, I painted up two gangs of 8 (Red and blue headbands), but also painted their 'loin cloth' the same red and black checkered pattern so that they could fight as a single, 16 man gang as well.


 Here's the 'Red' Orlock Gang.

 Here's some of the 'Red' gangers and a heavy.

Here's some of the other 'Red' gangers. 


 Here's the 'Blue' Orlock Gang.

 Here's some of the 'Blue' gangers and  2 heavies.

Here's some of the other 'Blue' gangers.

...Up next are the Goliaths.  They're only primed and haven't had a paint scheme selected yet.  However, I may paint them in the same fashion as the Orlocks so that they can fight as either two gangs of 8 or a single, unified gang of 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment