I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Thursday, December 8, 2011

'Vipers in Space' Game: Attacking the Colonial Fleet...again.

Here are some pictures from a Battlestar Galactica starfighter miniatures game, using my 'Vipers in Space' rules that play pretty much like the classic TV series. The rules can be found on the BSGgaminginminiature yahoo group. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/BSGgaminginminiature

 Engage the fighters. 1" starfighters are from Studio Bergstrom miniatures. (See links)

 Sorry, I don't use 'fleet scale' capital ships.  I like to use larger ones that look much better in the 'relative' scale category.  This Battlestar Galactica is one of the Monogram plastic models.

That's not a very fair fight?

The other rag tag fleet ships (Mining Ship to the lower left and the Colonial Movers ship to the lower right) are resin models from Minimodelmadness and are of the same scale as the Battlestar model kit.  

Another view of the 'Colonial Movers' ship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment