I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Star Wars Starship Battle Game: "Rebellion in Space" rules

This game using my own "Rebellion in Space" rules was run at the Recon game convention in 2005.  It plays like in the movies, and I don't believe in 'relative' scale capital ships.  I like capital ships that dwarf the star fighters. "My young padawan, you'll soon learn that I don't know how to do anything 'small'!"

The star fighters are all Galoob micromachines, the Corellian Corvette is an Action Fleet toy, and the Rebel Transport is a Galoob playset.



No comments:

Post a Comment