I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Rebellion in Space": Attack on the Death Star

Here are some pics from my "Rebellion in Space" game: Attack on the Death Star with all of your favorite characters and events held at the Recon 2006 game convention in Tampa, FL.  Yes, I actually built 12"x12" panels to create the surface of the Death Star and The sunken Trench on a 5'-6" x 8' table. Judging by the reactions, it did garner a lot of 'oohs and aahs'.  It was certainly cool to look at, and even more so to play. I was amazed at the end of the game and people were picking up fighters and running them down the trench with a video camera.

 Gold Squadron (Y-wings) making their attack run.

 An overview of the game board.

 An overview of the game board.

 Red 5 leads the way down the trench at full throttle.

 The game table before the game starts.

 "Keep half your fighters out for the next run to draw their fire."

 "A new group of signals, Imperial fighters are heading your way!"

Gold Squadron approaches the exhaust port, directly below the main port.
"It only impacted on the surface!"

No comments:

Post a Comment