I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, December 28, 2011

20mm Modern: Iraqi town skirmish

Here was a game that was both run at a game convention and at my house. It is a typical scenario where a U.S. Patrol comes into contact and fire from insurgent forces. Here are some pics.

 Here was the convention game on a larger table.

 A U.S. M113 makes it's way through the center of town.

 U.S. forces disembark from their IFV's and start to deploy on the right side of town. A group of insurgents gather on the left side of town. There are many distractions, including some street work being done.

 Here is a shot of the US forces beginning to deploy.  4 squads start to fan out from the M113 and the two Humvees. The other M113 is a medical ambulance in case wounded need to be evacuated.

A better view of the whole village.

Another view of the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment