I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, December 28, 2011

20mm Modern Iraqi McDonald's Restaurant and Signs

I had to have a McDonald's in my Iraqi towns to show the western influence. Here are the pics:

 Here are the signs that I use.

 Here is the current McDonald's that I have. Another, better one is planned soon and I will change this building into another shop. Note the construction of the free-standing sign.  The 'extra' yellow rectangle above is to be cut into strips and wrapped around the exposed parts of the golden arches. My two sign halves are glued to a 3/16" thick foam core board.

 Here's one of the McDonald's Billboards. Look ma, it's only 0.2 km ahead on the right.

 Here's the McDonald's in town during a game.

Even insurgents need some directions to the closest Big Mac!  "It's over there, on the left."

No comments:

Post a Comment